If you offer services at a specific date and time, you can schedule it as below. This feature can be used for fixed schedule classes, for example a weekly yoga class.
First, go to your calendar, then follow the steps below:
- Add Event
- Click/Touch the calendar or press the button “Add Event”
- A pop up open on the calendar at the time you selected
- You can adjust the date, time and duration
2. Select Event
- You can select one of your listing if you created some
- If the duration does not match, it will be automatically adjusted to the one of the listing you selected
- You can also click other to block time for your own events
- The location is automatically populated from the listing you created
- You do not have to manually create or duplicate this schedule, you can simply choose to repeat it at a fixed frequency, for example weekly.
5. Modification and cancellation
- If you reschedule a date, you will be asked if you want to modify the event selected or all following events
- You can choose to modify one event or all future events.
- Please use this functionality with care if you have existing booking.
- Similarly, you can cancel 1 event or all future events. Please use this functionality with care. Please contact us if you have any question before cancellation as it may affect your customer badly.
- Listing are only offered for the next 3 months
- If you choose a repeat option, it will be repeated automatically until you either cancel the repeat option or cancel the listing