Customers love Zowedo because they can book your services immediately! In order to do that, it is very important than our partners maintain their availability accurately.
There are 2 ways to offer services on Zowedo:
- Fixed date/time: you define when the service will happen and customer can only choose this date/time. This works well for group classes.
- Flexible date/time: you maintain your availability in your calendar and customer can book any free time slot. This is a great way to manage services such as tutoring, cleaning, individual session…
After creating your profile, the next step is set up your calendar. We are going to ask you a few basic questions that will set your basic availability, up to you to fine tune it after that.
- Tell us which week days are you working and your usual start and finish time.
- You can specify different time for each day.
- This is your usual availability but you can change it for specific days in your calendar directly.
Lunch and Personal Breaks
- You can block the same time everyday for lunch
- Or set a flexible lunch time which will be scheduled daily depending on your customer booking. This option helps you secure more booking as it gives flexibility to your customer to choose the time that work for them.
- You can add other break time if you want to.
- You can manually add a break time or other unavailable time directly in your calendar.
- You can decide if you would like to work during public holidays or not.
- You can change this setting at any time.
- If you offer home services, Zowedo will help you manage the transit period in your calendar between each services.
- Depending on your transportation mode (public transport, car, taxi…), you can set your usual transit time between services, for example 30 minutes.
- Punctuality is important for your customer so you should cater enough time between services.
Flexible Start Time
- The more flexibility you give to your customer, the more booking you can get.
- You can se;t your service availability every 30 mins to give customers better options (for example, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am…)
- Or you can schedule services every hour only, for example 8am, 9am, 10am
- If you start your day at 9:00am, scheduling will start from this time and might be for example 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am
- If you start your day at 9:30am, scheduling will start from this time and might be for example 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am
- We encourage you to be flexible as it will help you get more bookings.
Everyone deserves a break!
- By setting you vacations in your calendar settings, you do not have to deactivate your services every time you go on holiday.
- Customer can continue to book your services but not during your vacation blocked time.
- Remember to block your vacation as early as possible.
- You won’t be able to block your vacation time if you already have an open booking or scheduled class at this time. That said, please reschedule or cancel any bookings made for this period.
Once you are done, make sure that you check the results in your calendar.
- Check your working days, start and end time
- Check your lunch breaks and other breaks
You are done setting up your basic calendar. You can now add fixed schedule services and other blocked time for personal use. Please remember to update your calendar regularly.